Today I was supposed to have a rummage sale. However, Aidan had Nursery School orientation mid-morning, I had to have a blood test, and the sky looked ominous. So the sale is put off until tomorrow.
I used the free time to be a little creative using Hillary Lang's WeeWonderfuls wee bunny pattern. I made it for a wee one (couldn't resist having another "wee" in this paragraph) who is yet to be born over in Denmark.
The pattern was perfect for an afternoon of sewing. It doesn't use much fabric, is easy and fun! Mine is a bit bunchy and his ears are droopy so I guess he matches the bunny in our yard that I have nicknamed Van Gogh for his split ear. My embroidery skills could use some perfecting. Made with fleece and fabric remnant and a pom pom tail, he is perfect for a little baby.